Leisure activities: There are many available; including especially:
- the most famous cities of the French Riviera: Antibes, Nice, Cannes, Monaco & Monte Carlo, Menton and also Fréjus, Saint-Raphaël, Fréjus, Saint-Tropez
- Lérins islands,
- picture galleries: Fernand Léger in Biot, Picasso in Antibes and Vallauris, Matisse and Chagall in Nice, the Fondation Maeght in Saint-Paul de Vence, ...
- picturesque villages inland: Saint Paul de Vence, Tourrettes sur Loup, Mougins, Gréolières, Valbonne, Peille, Peillon, Sainte-Agnès, Gorbio,...
- Marineland, the orcs, sea lions, dolphins, sharks, ...
- local handicrafts: glasswork in Biot, ceramics in Vallauris, perfume in Grasse
- Enjoy sport:
- swim (the sea can be reached with just five minutes on foot),
- do jogging on the Cap d'Antibes,
- hike the Massif Esterel or Mercantour (on foot, horse, bike, Via Ferrata, Canyoning)
- play golf (see below for contacts)
- Listen to
- Jazz in Juan or Nice
- "Musiques au coeur" in the Villa Eilen Roc